Vitamin E with mixed tocopherols is designed to promote antioxidant protection and cardiovascular health. Vitamin E with mixed tocopherols supports cellular respiration of muscles, especially cardiac and skeletal muscles.*
- Supports antioxidant protection and optimal cellular function*
- Promotes cardiovascular health*
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Contains a blend of naturally occurring tocopherols (d-alpha, beta and gamma), the most biologically active forms of vitamin E; supports antioxidant protection and optimal cellular function‡
Vitamin E is a powerful chain-breaking antioxidant and free radical scavenger, helping to protect the integrity of the body’s cellular membranes. Vitamin E plays a beneficial role in the cellular respiration of muscles, especially cardiac and skeletal muscles. It also supports healthy blood vessel function. In addition, vitamin E plays a role in nucleic acid and protein metabolism, mitochondrial function, and hormone production.‡
- each softgel capsule contains:
- vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol)268 mg
- other tocopherols67 mg
- other ingredients: rapeseed oil, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), sunflower oil
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
There are no reviews yet.