This book will show you why salt is the most mistunderstood nutrient. See how adding the right kind of salt to your diet can help:
- Adrenal Disorders
- Immune System Function
- Thyroid Disorders
- Cholesterol Levels
- Blood Pressure
For years, we have heard the following: A low-salt diet is healthy. There is no difference between table salt and sea salt. Low-salt products are better for you. These are the myths of salt. Dr. Brownstein will present the research on salt that will change the way you look at this vital substance.
All of these comments are believed to be true, both by physicians and lay people. Dr. Brownstein will show you what are the myths of salt and why adding the correct form of salt to your diet can markedly improve your health. Salt Your Way to Health, 2nd Edition will challenge each of the above statements and give you a healthier alternative to regular table salt.
This book will show you:
- The Difference Between Unrefined and Refined Salt
- The Toxicity of Refined Salt
- The Mineral Content in Unrefined Salt < Low-Salt of Fallacy>
- The Relationship Between Salt Deficiency and Hormonal Imbalances
- Balance and Replenish Minerals