The new patient consultation will include:
* A complete health history and general physical exam
* Review of past medical records if necessary
* Discussion of health concerns and expectations
* Blood work or other tests as needed
* Prescription of recommended supplements, which may be purchased at check out
What to bring to your first visit:
* Valid driver's license
* Insurance card for lab work
* Any recent lab work or test results
* A list of current medications / supplements being taken
* Previous medical records if available
Please note that the Center for Holistic Medicine does not accept health insurance for office visits. We do suggest that you bring your health insurance card, in the event that any lab work is done. At the time of your appointment, you will be given a copy of your office visit costs with a diagnosis and procedure coding. You may submit this form to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. The Center for Holistic Medicine does not participate with Medicare. Medicare participants will be asked to sign a medical waiver form, as the office visit may not be submitted for reimbursement. However, you may still submit any lab work through your insurance for possible reimbursement.
During the appointment, your physician may prescribe a program of supplements to take. These may be purchased from our Supplements Department at the time of check out. For refills you may contact the Supplements Department directly at 866-877-6467.
If you need to re-schedule your appointment, we ask that you please notify the office at least 3 business days prior to your appointment. We will do our very best to accommodate you accordingly.